Browsium Catalyst 3.0.1 is now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Catalyst, Product Release
Posted date: July 30, 2015
Today we released a minor update to Browsium Catalyst to address a few issues that have been reported by customers recently. Changes in this release include:
What’s New in Catalyst 3.0.1
- Fixes an issue which causes Catalyst to fail to bring minimized browser windows into focus when executing a browser redirection.
- Fixes an issue which causes Catalyst to fail to properly redirect links from within Microsoft Outlook.
- Improves “Same Page” starting action experience for Internet Explorer when the navigation causes a zone switch.
- Adds an advanced custom Catalyst preference that allows Catalyst to evaluate rules on 302 redirected traffic.
- Fixes an issue in rule evaluation when very long URLs are used.
- Fixes a rare race condition in Catalyst controller that could cause it to stop evaluating rules.
A complete feature list, along with information to help you install and use Catalyst 3.0.1, is available in the Release Notes. We highly recommend reading them before installing.
Install Catalyst 3.0.1 Today
If you’re already a Catalyst customer, you can download the new version from the download page sent to you with your license key. If you’re just evaluating Catalyst now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email Browsium Sales.