Browsium Ion 3.6.1 now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Ion, Product Release
Posted date: November 23, 2015
Today we released a minor update to Browsium Ion to address a few issues that have been reported by customers recently. Changes in this release include:
- Fixes an issue with proxy server logons when an Ion-managed instance of Internet Explorer is launched from an Office application.
- Adds a new Run As Administrator property that assists in auto-elevating Internet Explorer from an account in local administrators group.
- Fixes a transport layer bug that caused the Ion Controller to hang when non ASCII characters are present in a URL.
There are more details on product changes and guidance to help you install and use Ion 3.6.1 in the Release Notes. We highly recommend reading them before installing.
Install Ion 3.6.1 today
If you’re already an Ion customer, you can download the new version from the download page sent to you with your license key. If you’re just evaluating Ion now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email Browsium Sales.