Browsium Catalyst 3.2 is now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Catalyst, Product Release
Posted date: March 28, 2016
Today we released an update to Browsium Catalyst to add some new features and address a few issues that have been reported by customers recently. Changes in this release include:
What’s New in Catalyst 3.2
- New Project Update Activation feature improves configuration deployment by enabling on-the-fly and scheduled configuration updates on clients without restarting the Catalyst Controller.
- Catalyst now supports rule evaluation within browsers that have been launched “as administrator”.
- The default browser selected within Catalyst now handles invoking “Search Online” from within the Windows Task Manager, and similar utilities. The search will be launched inside the default browser in the Catalyst configuration.
- Fixes a bug in Catalyst default browser handler to successfully launch Visual Studio web debugger.
- Fixes a bug that affects Regex rules with some special options.
- Fixes a bug in Catalyst Internet Explorer Add-on to avoid a navigation error that results in a blank page with the URL http:/// on certain rule evaluations.
A complete feature list, along with information to help you install and use Catalyst 3.2, is available in the Release Notes. We highly recommend reading them before installing.
Install Catalyst 3.2 Today
If you’re already a Catalyst customer, you can download the new version from the download page sent to you with your license key. If you’re just evaluating Catalyst now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email us.