Browsium Ion 3.4.1 now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Ion, Product Release
Posted date: March 8, 2015
Today we released a minor update to Browsium Ion to address a few issues that have been reported by customers recently. Changes in this release include:
- Fixes an issue that arises when a server sends an incorrect Content-Type. For example, if JPEG files are sent using Content-Type – text/html, Ion will now properly handle the file.
- Fixes an issue where Ion-managed instances of Internet Explorer may corrupt image files as a result of a bad whitelist value in the Ion configuration.
- Fixes an authentication issue for non HTTPS traffic in Ion managed instances of Internet Explorer.
There are more details to help you install and use Ion 3.4.1. in the Release Notes. We highly recommend reading them before installing.
Install Ion 3.4.1 Today
If you’re already an Ion customer, you can download the new version from the download page sent to you with your license key. If you’re just evaluating Ion now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email Browsium Sales.