Browsium Catalyst 3.1.1 is now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Catalyst, Product Release
Posted date: December 28, 2015
Today we released a minor update to Browsium Catalyst to address a few issues that have been reported by customers recently. Changes in this release include:
What’s New in Catalyst 3.1.1
- Fixes a transport layer bug that caused the Catalyst Controller to hang when non ASCII characters are present in a URL.
- Fixes a bug in the Catalyst Chrome extension when evaluating a rule on a URL that opens in a new window.
- Fixes a bug in the Catalyst Chrome extension when evaluating a zone rule.
A complete feature list, along with information to help you install and use Catalyst 3.1.1, is available in the Release Notes. We highly recommend reading them before installing.
Install Catalyst 3.1.1 Today
If you’re already a Catalyst customer, you can download the new version from the download page sent to you with your license key. If you’re just evaluating Catalyst now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email Browsium Sales.