Browsium Ion 3.7.2 now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Ion, Java, Product Release
Posted date: July 13, 2016
Today we released an Ion maintenance release which adds some key improvements and addresses a number of important issues that affected our customers. The changes in this release include:
- Improves performance of Ion-managed instances for Ion configurations that utilize custom files and custom registries.
- Ion now uses the SHA2 algorithm to create certificates needed for remediating HTTPS traffic.
- Ion-managed instances of Internet Explorer no longer use Ion’s proxy when there is no Document Mode, HTTP Header Replacement, String Replacement, or Content Override settings in an Ion profile.
You can find more details about all of the improvements in the Ion 3.7.2 Release Notes
Install Ion 3.7.2 Today
If you’re already an Ion customer, you can download the new version from the download page link sent to you with your license key. If you’re just evaluating Ion now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email us.