Upgrades from Browsium Client 4.1 and 4.2 to 4.3
Upgrading to the latest version of Browsium Client from versions 4.1 or 4.2 will delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[Wow6432Node\]Policies\Browsium key from the registry. After the upgrade completes, the Browsium Client will start with the incorrect settings since the policies will not be present.
To resolve the issue, you need to stop the Browsium Client, re-acquire the policies, and re-start the Client.
1. Upgrade the Browsium Client.
2. Stop the Windows Service with the name “BrowsiumService”.
3. Kill the BrowsiumMonitor.exe process.
4. Kill the BrowisumController.exe process.
5. Run “gpupdate /force” to re-acquire the policies.
6. Increment the value in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Browsium\[Wow6432Node\]Client\ControllerEnabledResetToken.
7. Browsium Client will restart automatically the next time that a user does a navigation.
As an alternative to the guidance above you can also uninstall Browsium Client versions 4.1 or 4.2, run “gpupdate /force” and then install Browsium Client 4.3 to work around this issue.