Browsium Proton 1.2.1 now available
Posted by: Browsium
Tags: Product Release, Proton
Posted date: June 17, 2016
Today we delivered a Proton maintenance release which addresses a few customer-reported and internally-discovered issues.
Changes in this release include:
- Enhanced ActiveX detection runs faster, is more secure, and finds ActiveX controls by MIME type and within embed tags.
- Cleaner uninstall and upgrade behaviors.
- Client stability improvements, including a fix for a mismatched lookup table.
You can find more details about the new features and other product fixes in the Proton 1.2 Release Notes
Install Proton 1.2.1 Today
If you’re already a Proton customer, you can download the new version from your license key download page. If you’re just evaluating Proton now, or are interested in evaluating it, you have two options:
- If you have engaged with us in the past, you simply need to confirm your email address. Then we’ll automatically direct you to the download page.
- If we didn’t find your email address, or if you’re new to Browsium, you can fill out our Evaluation Kit Request Form. You’ll have the software as soon as you verify your email address.
Be sure to read the FAQs and search the Knowledge Base. If you’d like to talk with our team about pricing or a reseller in your region, please email us.